Location: Hall 9, International Convention Centre Birmingham, UK
Chairs: Sara Busacca, United Kingdom,
- For details on the Young Investigators' Session, please click on the PDF of the programme.
*The Scientific Committee welcomes all Young Investigators with a maximum of 10 years of experience.
**Visitors should be self-funded.
Please take the time to complete the session survey by clicking here
- SS03.01: Career Opportunities: Industry - Nikki Roebuck, Clovis Oncology, United Kingdom
- SS03.02: Career Opportunities: Clinic & Research - Aaron Mansfield, Mayo Clinic, USA
- SS03.03: Career Opportunities: Mentoring New Investigators - Marie-Claude Jaurand, INSERM UMR-S 1162, France
- SS03.04: Open Discussion: New Approaches to Translational Research - Marion MacFarlane, MRC Toxicology Unit / Cancer Research UK Centre, United Kingdom & Annabel Sharkey, University Hospitals of Leicester, United Kingdom
- SS03.05: Networking for Development of New Collaborations and Visits between Labs**